Friday, August 3, 2018

Bravest thing

I was scared of dogs!!! Even though they are adorable!!
Right from my childhood I was scared. If I see a dog at the street end, I would had been running away from the other end.
My friends used to tease me for my fear of dogs.
I used to build a human castle with friends when I found a dog on street.
I stopped going to houses, which have dogs!!
On a fine day, I decided to break my fear.
I went to one of my neighbor’s house, who have a pet dog, started to spend time with them. During that time, dog came near me, smelled, tried to touch me and I tried to touch her.
My neighbor is a sweet lady, encouraged me to get friendly with her dog and controlled her dog.
After 1 week
I became friendly ( rather I should say Dog became friendly with me) with dog, almost loved it. I liked the way she expressed her love. I liked the way she greeted me, the way she missed me.
I was surprised how pebbles ( dog) changed my perception. I missed her daily greetings, when she went for a tour.
Even we both posed for photos, the bravest thing I have ever done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ఎలా???

సంధ్య కి   మూడు రోజుల నుండి గుబులు గా ఉంది . 4 రోజుల క్రితం వాళ్ళ నాన్న గారు ఫోన్   చేసి విశాఖపట్నం   రమన్నారు . సంధ్య ...