Sunday, March 13, 2011

Interview ideas

Yesterday I went to a company at madapur to drop my resume.There are almost 400-500 candidates,and they are rushing towards that small gate..The gate was not opened.some people are there who already got in,and they are also waiting to enter into the office which is in 2nd floor..There is no queue system,no registration process nothing..Many candidates doesn't know even the designation they were offering..The situation is like as if we are in tirupati for darshan(Some people are making fun by crying out loud "Govinda govinda!!")..Even news channels,news papers will give the information about the time for darshan in tirupati..but here no one can say the time (it took 1hour for moving 1 meter). In the meanwhile rumours began to run all over there.One said there is a written test going inside(Untill then we dont have the information whats going in the office),other said they will take direct interviewes etc..
               Inthat time I came to know the advantages of being height..I'm not of that much height,but if I stand beside shorter people than me,I can easily take breath..So I moved beside to short lenght people :)There is no place to stand properly,in one situation I dont know whether I'm keeping my hand kerchief in my bag or others!!! Girl behind me is hurting my hair with her file and girl infront of me pushing me back..To overcome that irritation I began to think about funny things in films and in my college days!!! I saw a group of people who came from one place were playing jokes on one another and enjoying..I thought if I'm with my friends at that time I would have been enjoyed!!
Ok coming back to the comapany profile,after waiting 4 long long hours in that group(some people left in the middle) in which some people like me are not able to breath properly,we came to know that it is like consultancy,and have to be paid..Its a big disappointment for all of us..eventhough we gave our resumes..
                           Meanwhile I got an idea that why don't I start an information center at main centers like ameerpet,punjagutta,madhapur bus stops..To give information about the walkins on that day and the next day,whether it is consultancy or comapany,details of that walkin,whether it has bond or not,about the payement,route for that address and all other information about interviews,its not like consultancy but just information center.. Howz the idea??

8 comments:

  1. Wah.. Wah.. Generaly people wil get a lot of great ideas in frustation... I too got a few... :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oka ad design company pettedaam anukunnaa..
    kaani pedithe chandana bros ad chesukodam tappa em cheilem ani telsu.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm...nijamgane pedadam oka ad design company :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haaa.
    sure pedadamm.
    nuvu company pettu. ne comapny ki enen ad designer ;-) :-p
    Frnd kada ani remuneration thakkuva isthe thokkestha... :-P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Remuneration sangati tarwata asalu nu ad designer antene evadu rademo!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. enta maata anesaav..! Shit.. Insult..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mari em chestam nijalu matladukovali kada!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

ఎలా???

సంధ్య కి   మూడు రోజుల నుండి గుబులు గా ఉంది . 4 రోజుల క్రితం వాళ్ళ నాన్న గారు ఫోన్   చేసి విశాఖపట్నం   రమన్నారు . సంధ్య ...