Monday, August 8, 2011

"MANISHI BHASHA KANIPETTI PEDDA TAPPU CHESADU,KONNI FEELINGS MATALLO CHEPPALEM"
This was a movie dialouge,it is the best dialouge I've ever heard..Really I cant express my feelings on this friendship day..My friends are best people in this world..I just not only shared the things,but also learn t so many things from them..They gave me what ever I want and also what ever I need..I'm very thankful to them..Dear friends you gave me every thing affection,admiration,competition, inspiration,love,hatred,what else everything..You gave me all the experiences as stones which I would need to lay a path of my life..You made me TOUGH..You made my life easy..now no one can hurt me..or at least I'll not be that sensitive to get hurt by anyone..Now my journey is a cake walk..

"THANK YOU" Friends for being with me..
"THANK YOU" for leaving me alone..
"THANK YOU" for making my every minute lively when I'm with you..
"THANK YOU" for making my life easy even without you...
THANKS for everything...

2 comments:

  1. :)
    You are the most peculiar person I've never seen sudheer..Such a creativity,sensible nature,dance..

    ReplyDelete

ఎలా???

సంధ్య కి   మూడు రోజుల నుండి గుబులు గా ఉంది . 4 రోజుల క్రితం వాళ్ళ నాన్న గారు ఫోన్   చేసి విశాఖపట్నం   రమన్నారు . సంధ్య ...