Friday, June 5, 2015

Ma tujhe salam...

You are The 1st lady i know from childhood...eventhough there is lot of age difference between u and me u played all the weird games what i designed, helped me in homework...u r my best frnd with whom i shared my secrets..u know my crushes... know who is my best friend...do know how i will react to any situation.. know when i will be hungry ..know every detail of my mind..
U was there when iam going through my hard times..shared my joy and made it double..shared my hatred and reduced to half...made me learnt how to be strong and patient..
U never said NO to what i said...supported me like hell...
When i look back into my life i find u in every inch&iam very happy for it ...
From tomorrow I am going to startmy new life..I am going to miss u terribly...You gave everything to me... I should thank you every second in my life..bcoz its was u,who gave me birth...I could not return anything except love.. I LOVE YOU AMMA...
PS: I couldnt resist myself saying I love you eventhough it represents tiny part of my love... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ఎలా???

సంధ్య కి   మూడు రోజుల నుండి గుబులు గా ఉంది . 4 రోజుల క్రితం వాళ్ళ నాన్న గారు ఫోన్   చేసి విశాఖపట్నం   రమన్నారు . సంధ్య ...