Thursday, March 10, 2011

One of my dreams

A Canon EOS 550D camera around my neck,traveling bag with me,a cap on my head,and a route map in my hands,taking pictures,waiting for a vehicle,eating road side food,asking way to my destination,meeting strangers,collecting information about the place,boating,trekking,traveling but not with my family or friends,me going alone to a historical place or a forest area or a hill station and enjoying myself at least for 10 days  is my unfulfilled wish!!!!!!!!!
Hope I'll make it possible  :) (To be frank, if it is possible I wanna go for treasure hunt...!!!   )

2 comments:

  1. Aha aha... Alone aa... Hope ur wsh cme true. But, treasure, v wil b sharng.. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok done!!!
    We'll wait for someone to hide the teasure..we'll surely find it!!!

    ReplyDelete

ఎలా???

సంధ్య కి   మూడు రోజుల నుండి గుబులు గా ఉంది . 4 రోజుల క్రితం వాళ్ళ నాన్న గారు ఫోన్   చేసి విశాఖపట్నం   రమన్నారు . సంధ్య ...